SEC Filings

20-F
WNS (HOLDINGS) LTD filed this Form 20-F on 05/16/2018
Entire Document
 


Table of Contents

C. Organizational Structure

The following diagram illustrates our company’s organizational structure and the place of organization of each of our subsidiaries as of the date hereof. Unless otherwise indicated, each of our subsidiaries is wholly owned, directly or indirectly, by WNS (Holdings) Limited.

 

LOGO

Notes:

 

(1) All the shares except one share of WNS Business Consulting Services Private Limited are held by WNS North America Inc. The remaining one share is held by a nominee shareholder on behalf of WNS North America Inc. to satisfy the regulatory requirement to have a minimum of two shareholders.
(2) WNS (Holdings) Limited has made a 99.99% capital contribution in WNS Global Services Netherlands Cooperatief U.A. (the “Co-op”). The remaining 0.01% capital contribution in the Co-op was made by WNS North America Inc. to satisfy the regulatory requirement to have a minimum of two members.
(3) Value Edge Research Services Private Limited, which was a subsidiary of WNS Global Services Private Limited, was merged with and into WNS Global Services Private Limited pursuant to a National Company Law Tribunal order dated July 27, 2017. The effective date of the merger was January 1, 2017.
(4) WNS Cares Foundation is a “not for profit organization” registered under the former Section 25 of the Indian Companies Act, 1956 (which has become Section 8 of the Indian Companies Act, 2013), formed for the purpose of promoting corporate social responsibilities. As a result, it is not considered for the purpose of preparing our consolidated financial statements.
(5) WNS New Zealand Limited was incorporated on June 13, 2017.

 

80